6 oz. yogurt with 1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean
Lunch
3/4 cup of spaghetti
dill pickle
Snack
3 slices of ultra thin sliced deli ham wrapped around some broccoli slaw
cup of coffee
Dinner
broiled center cut boneless pork chop (trimmed of any visible fat), sliced and tossed with broccoli slaw and some low fat ginger pear dressing
1/2 cup corn
Snack
1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean w/2% milk
1/2 cup of coffee
So I'm doing well with the water drinking. I am allowing myself 1-2 cups of coffee per day, but that's no big (I don't think so anyway). The main thing about the coffee is that I currently use a crazy amount of sugar and have to pare down. I generally use about 6 teaspoons. Today, I knocked it down to 4 teaspoons. I'll gradually try to get it to a normal/reasonable amount like 2 teaspoons. And I can use the powdered nondairy creamer, which has very little fat or calories. Also, that small indulgence will go a long way towards me not feeling deprived of everything. Cause if I start feeling deprived, the wheels will come off in short order and this ride will come to a screeching halt. In case anyone's interested, further updates will be referred to as OU (Operation Unfat) with the date I'm posting about in numeric form like 06/24/08. Just trying to save some space. Strangely enough, I'm kind of itching to start exercising. But, I'm fighting my instincts on that because, unfortunately, my instincts (where this topic is concerned) are usually wrong. I'm still going to wait a bit on the exercise. I'm kind of scared that I'm gonna try to walk a mile and I'll realize just how out of shape I am and get frustrated and depressed.
In other news, I started on the Naruto headband. So far it's going ok, but we'll see how long that lasts. I really hope it turns out good. I think I'm just going to use some of that heat n' bond stuff for the headband part so then I won't have to sew it. I'm not in a sewing mood.
Oh, hey, check this business out. Remember our ill-fated trip to Knoxville? Yeah, the ill-fated-ness isn't over yet. Check out what we got in the mail:

What's that you say? You need a closer look?

And here's the "photos to the right" that they're talking about:

Click on that one if you want to read my super high tech photoshop captions. Anyway, ain't that a bitch? Damn you, technology!!!!! Oooh and they even include a web address so you can "view a video of your violation". I watched it about 7 times. Good stuff. Tata people!

No comments:
Post a Comment