Anyway, here's what I made last night:
It's called the Mile-High Fudge Brownie Pie .
If you will note from the following picture, mine wasn't exactly "mile-high", but that's because I used a deep dish pie pan instead of a regular one. Anyway, it's really good. And pretty cheap to make too. A brownie mix is only a couple bucks. Two packages of pudding are about $1. And the Cool Whip is less than $3. I've made it several times before and it looks fairly impressive for a party or family gathering. It's pretty easy to whip up and it always gets high marks for taste. I mean, really, who doesn't like chocolate? Plus, the fact that the pudding is mixed with Cool Whip lightens it up significantly, so it's not all heavy and stuff.
Another thing you can note from these pictures (if you click on them to get the full size version) is that my walls are typical of a house that is home to young children. Yikes.

2 comments:
I've never seen you make that before, but yum.
I brought it to Maw's a few different times. The other times I made it, I think I brought it to Justin's parents' house. It is indeed yum.
Post a Comment