Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Conversation with Dorian

So, this is Dorian's favorite thing to do lately. He just learned the word "oh". I decided to take some video of this conversation that we've had about 5 bajillion times in the last 2 days. Justin was on vacation all last week so Dorian can't seem to understand why "Da-da" isn't home all day this week too. Here's how it goes.

Dorian: MAMA!!!!!

Me: What?

Dorian: blah blah blah Where's da-da?

Me: Daddy's at work.

Dorian: Oh


Repeat many times. Not only is it super duper sweet that he misses Justin so much, it's ultra cute how he says "oh" in such an "aha!" kind of way.

Note: On the first video, I was farther away from him (but zoomed in) and it's harder to hear him, so turn your sound way up. On the second video, I got closer, so it's easier to hear him.



Also, on this second video, Bethany and Sebastian are off camera to my right and Dorian is getting a serious kick out of them laughing at him.

No comments: