Thursday, June 26, 2008

Funny Stuff That Sebastian Has Said Lately and OU 06/25/08

Food Log

Breakfast:
skipped it-I know it's bad, but I got distracted with doing other stuff

Lunch:
1/2 broiled center cut boneless pork chop (trimmed of any visible fat), sliced and tossed with broccoli slaw and some low fat ginger pear dressing

Snack:
6 oz yogurt w/1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean

Mini Snack:
cup of coffee

Dinner:
grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast
baked potato with Molly McButter
1/2 cup of green beans

Snack:
6 oz. yogurt

Thursday morning:
So, I managed to drink my 4 bottles of water yesterday! Since I've been on straight water for a couple days, I decided that yesterday would be the day that I start trying to drink a certain amount every day. I'm using a 16.9 oz bottle, so my goal is to drink 4 of those per day and I did it yesterday, no sweat! Another mini goal off my list!

Time for Funny Stuff that Sebastian Says!!!!! Justin bought a carton of egg whites from Wal-Mart because I have a trick for eating scrambled eggs. I use 3 egg whites and one whole egg (more protein, very little fat, but still has a regular egg taste). So, the carton looks like one of those cartons of 1/2 and 1/2, except there's a picture of a chicken on it. Sebastian looked at it and said "Hey, is that chicken milk?!". Hahahah!!!!

Now, I'm working on something secret!!! I'm not saying what it is because it's for someone who reads this blog, but here's a hint:




I'm almost done with the Naruto headband. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to have to sew. It'll be easier in the long run than trying to rig up all the heat n' bond crap. Plus, I've come up with an ingenious way to make it washable. More on that later when I finish it. Which should be in the next couple hours because I have to do his shirt since his birthday is tomorrow!!!! Yippie!!

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Buhbye!

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

Hurry up and teach Sebastian to type will ya, I want to add him to my blog roll!He cracks me up!

Mequet said...

Haha, me too!!!