Monday, July 21, 2008
Woohoo!!!
First official weigh in today! Ok, so I took my measurements and weighed myself. Here's the situation. I'm using the weight from the other day as my starting weight since I don't actually know what my weight was when I started this whole thing (that's probably a blessing in disguise-yikes). BUT, I will use the measurements from today as my starting measurements because this is the first time I've measured. Anyway, I'm not going to share any of my actual measurements or my weight with you guys. I am going to post my updates as to number of pounds/inches lost, though. I made a spreadsheet for myself (hmm, I seem to remember mentioning that I'm a tad obssessive) so I can have all my numbers at a glance. And being the paranoid freak that I am, I put it in a weird place on our computer and marked the folder as hidden just so Justin can't somehow stumble upon it one day. Anyhoo, so here's the news!!! I've lost 3 pounds since last weigh in!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My next weigh in/measuring will be 2 weeks from today and I hope to have some good news to report then also! More later on some crafty endeavors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You go!
Post a Comment