Dorian said "night night" for the first time last night. I was about to put him in his swing (don't ask about our bedtime routine--long story) and, like every night, I said "Tell Daddy night night", which he never actually does. It's just one of those things that parents do with babies. Anyway, this time he actually SAID IT!! And as he was saying it, he leaned over for a kiss from Justin. Eeeeeeeee!!! It was heart-melting!
Also, more weirdness from Sebastian. Yesterday he decided to try and pour some milk for himself by himself. He got it poured without incident (miraculous I tell you!) and said, "Mom, I poured the milk by myself and I didn't even spill a drop!" and I said "Awesome! Good job!" and he goes "Mom, I'm gonna be normal today." and I said "Ha! Sebastian, you're so funny!" because I thought it was a funny thing for him to say. He seemed to think I meant that it was funny because it was highly unlikely because then he said "Seriously Mom. I'm really gonna be normal today." and I just lost it. Obviously Sebastian being normal go together like oil and water so his prophecy was destined to remain unfulfilled. But it was funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I knew I loved that kid...tell him I'm still trying to accomplish said normalcy! That and, I told Joe we can get big bucks for Puberty Man; now, that kid is way special.I.am.telling.you.
Post a Comment