Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Surrender......................

to the awesome cuteness that is Dorian. So, tonight Dorian learned a brand new word!!!! He learned "yucky"! He used to just make a sound like the end of the word yuck for yucky, but tonight he actually said it. He also learned "ewwww" very recently! Lucky me, I managed to get some great video of him saying both of his new words!!! Watch carefully at the end when I say "you're so sweet", I think he's trying to say "so sweet". Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! He's too cute for words!!!!

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

Super cute! I admit however, I am so flippin' hungry right now that I was momentarily (just a moment) fixated on his pasta covered chest!

Rachel said...

thanks for the compliments lady! karate kid seems to ALWAYS be on too...so me & the husband end up just going through the entire script together 'cause we're dorks haha. p.s. CUTE KID :)