My Favorite Shoes
So, I got this idea from good ol' Tameka. She's gonna give a topic and every Sunday, I take a picture of whatever the topic is. This week the topic was "your favorite shoes". So there they are! I wonder what this says about me. These shoes are comfy, lived-in, low profile, and pink! They also have little bits of elastic that attach the tongue to the instep so the shoes have no laces, which makes them slip-ons. I'm gonna get psychological and guess that these shoes say that I:
like to be comfortable
don't like to stand out in a crowd
express my femininity in an unorthodox way
always need to get dressed in a hurry (hence the no laces)
love these shoes to bits (hence the fraying and dirtiness)
So there ya go peeps! My favorite shoes and amateur psychology minute. I'll be posting again real soon so keep an eye out!
like to be comfortable
don't like to stand out in a crowd
express my femininity in an unorthodox way
always need to get dressed in a hurry (hence the no laces)
love these shoes to bits (hence the fraying and dirtiness)
So there ya go peeps! My favorite shoes and amateur psychology minute. I'll be posting again real soon so keep an eye out!

1 comment:
I have those in chocolate-I certainly never would've figured you for a pink shoes gal! Love it!
next week is funky and thrifted, you in??
Post a Comment