Ok, guess what, guess what, guess what!!!!!!!! I just did my bi-weekly weigh in and you won't believe how much I've lost since last weigh in!!!! 7 lbs!!! 7 lbs!!!! That makes for 11 pounds all told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I wasn't fat, I'd sure enough run outside and bust up and start doing The Running Man or The Roger Rabbit or something. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny that every time I hear the words 7 and 11 together, my immediate thought is of that Ice Cube song "It Was a Good Day", rather than the gas stations.

I haven't posted anything lately because my camera is dead. It's a long, not interesting story, but I should have the cord to charge the battery in the next few days. When I get it, I have a lot of finished projects to show you guys! Until then, peace!
1 comment:
Congrats on your weight loss!
Post a Comment