Monday, May 12, 2008

More Funny Stuff by Sebastian

Let me preface this by saying that Justin is constantly saying that Sebastian is gonna be a "homo". Mostly because of his fascination with fairies and dressing up in Bethany's clothes. Not that we would care or love him any less or be any less involved in his life if that were the case. Anyway, today Sebastian was walking around in a pair of Bethany's dress-up high heels. He rolled his ankle (he's unfamiliar with the gait required by high heels) and fell down, grabbed his shin, and said "Ow!!!! I cramped my anus!" and I started cracking up, but still tried to be stern and said "Sebastian, don't say that!" and he said "Why?" and I said "Cause an anus is a butthole!" and he goes "Oh. Bethany's an anus!!!". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Be nice Justin! I'd much love to hang out with Sebastian, he sounds like a heck of a lot more fun than Puberty Man! :D