Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sebastian's Preschool Graduation!!!

Ok, this post is going to be massive because I have lots of pictures and a couple videos to share. First, I cried like a baby during the graduation. Justin, predictably, made fun of me and called me a basket case and said that he really "couldn't at all understand" why I was crying. After the graduation, I proceeded to ask Mrs. Brandy (Sebastian's teacher) if I was the only one crying so that I could prove to him that I was having what was in fact, a normal reaction to a milestone in my child's life. Ughhh. Men. Anyway, a few disclaimers. Sebastian fell asleep on the way to the school, so in many of the pictures before graduation he looks annoyed, but he's really just half asleep. Also, he kept saying "that's enough pictures for now" through his teeth every time I'd try to take one. Ummm, what else? Oh, my camera work was kind of crappy during the ceremony itself, but damn. Roughly a million jillion people started getting up right when I was trying to video so that they could go down to the front so they could video. You know, without people standing all in front of them!!!! Just listen though and you'll hear them call his name. I only included the clip of him actually getting his diploma because for most of the ceremony, you couldn't really see him. On a related note, there was a piece of paper in the room that had all the kids' heights written on it, which I assume they used when ordering the caps and gowns. Sebastian was the shortest one in the class! Haha! Who would have thought, right? So, without further ado, here are the pictures and videos!

Ok, this is fresh out of the car. He looks sleepy, right?



Looking slightly annoyed, but still sleepy:



Now, he's just annoyed:


Now he looks like he can't even take how annoyed he is:


So cute!! His hair is getting so long. Justin wants to grow it out:


Teehee, this one's funny:


Seriously, how cute is this?


Now we're on cute overload!


On this one, he was literally saying "Would you take the picture already?!"


Sebastian with Mrs. Brandy. She's so pretty, isn't she?



Ok, now for the videos! This is one before the ceremony when Justin was getting him ready. Awwwwwww. You can tell he's not past the sleepy/annoyed stuff yet.



And here's the clip of him getting his diploma! Ignore how bad my camera skills are.



You see what I mean about how many people were getting up? By the way, after he gets his diploma and walks to the other end, he hugs somebody. That's Ms. Tish. She's Mrs. Brandy's assistant.

Well, I guess that's it for the Sebastian Preschool Graduation Extravaganza!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it since you couldn't be here in person!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

WAHHHHHH...I missed it! He's getting so growny. Also, you need to email the videos to me because I can't view them on here.

Y'all really do need to let his hair grow out this summer. I always wanted a kid with an afro. Totally not gonna happen with the current gene pool.

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable! I love all the photos, but especially the ones where he looks a little angry. Haha.

Dude did you use your tripod? Thems are some mad camcorder skills you have.

I think his hair would be rad long. Let it grow! Then tease it. And then tease him.