1) Yesterday afternoon, I told Sebastian that he couldn't sit on the couch because he kept spazzing out and jumping all over the place. Bethany says "Mom, why can't Sebastian get on the couch?" and I say "Because he's acting a fool" and she says "Sebastian, quit acting a fool so you can sit on the couch!" and he says "HEY!!!!!!!! Nobody calls me a fool except for Mom!". Heehee!
2) This past weekend, we had been outside and when we came back in, Sebastian sniffs and says "It smells weird in here" and I say "It does?" and he says "Yeah" and I say "What's it smell like?" and he says "Hmmmmmmmm. Dry dog food". What the..........?? The specificity of that is what cracked me up.
3) The other day, we were talking about something and Sebastian says "I'm serious, Mom" and I said "Oh really?" and he says "Yeah" and I said "How serious?" and he says "Ummmm, about 80%".
I swear, this kid is a riot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment