So of course I say "Why the hell are you wearing a headset?" and he says "So I can talk to the other players". Hysterical laughter ensues. On my part anyway. Note several things. A)The super intense gamer stare, B)The many caffeinated beverages and candy on the nightstand, C)The indubitably geeky headset, and D)The awesome shirt that his loving wife made for him. Now then. The only reason I was even able to snag this picture is because he was so enraptured with the game that he barely noticed me taking it. Also, Bethany was taking a bath later that same night while he was (still) playing and when she came out she said, "I heard Daddy cussing a lot. I heard him say the F-word twice, the SH-word twice, and Son of a B once". Ooops. The funniest thing about it was the look on Bethany's face, like "oooooooooooOOOOOOOOO, you're in troublllllllllllllllle". It looked kind of like this:
For the sake of accuracy, fine, that's Dorian when he was smaller, not Bethany. But, that's the look she had on her face.

1 comment:
Too funny! I'm all for a game on xbox, too - but the remote control thing is pushing it to the next level, for sure. lol.
Post a Comment