Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great Googly Moogly

I hate trying to think of titles for these posts. So there ya go. Anyway, lookie at this awesome picture I took today!!!!!!!!!!!! Click and make it big!





I told Justin that it was really cool getting a picture that good of some grasshoppers. The focus is perfect, the colors pop like woah, and plus, I think the grasshoppers are doing it. I'm not sure, but I think so. Anyway, I told him that I felt like a wildlife photographer or something. I'm easily amused, I suppose. But isn't it a really cool picture?

So, I don't really have much to talk about. On the crafty front, I'm mostly working on knitting some hats. I'm working with a charity group and we're knitting hats and scarves and whatnot for homeless veterans. And on the weight loss front, I don't weigh in again until Monday. I can't post anymore about politics for a while or I might have an aneurysm. So, I posted a lovely grasshopper picture. Enjoy!

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Um yeah-so Great Googly Moogly is the perfect title for asshoppers er..I mean grasshoppers engaging in humping, I mean hopping. Lovely-just lovely. It really is a great shot, I would've been giggling too much to steady the camera, y'know cause I'm a grown up and all.

Have a great weekend-I'm getting crafty with it too!