Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brevity

Just a quick little post for all you crazy kids. First off, I've lost another 3 lbs. That puts me at 19 lbs lost so far. Go me!!!! Pat on the back, round of applause, all that. Now, on to more exciting things! Bethany and Sebastian both got haircuts over the weekend. Booooo. Yeah, we didn't want to cut Sebastian's hair, but he really wanted us to. He said that he was tired of it being in his eyes and on his face and stuff. And Bethany wanted to mod it up a bit. So, I present you with some before/after pictures.


Bethany Before




B
ethany After




And another cute picture, for good measure.



Eeeek. I positively ache when I think of her teenage years. They'll be a bastard.


Now, Sebastian's haircut!


Sebastian Before



Sebastian After
Haha! The sun was in his eyes. And look at us kickin' it old school with the Big Wheel.

Here's a bonus picture with him making an even funnier face:



Heehee!!! He cracks me up. Anyway, don't both of their haircuts look super cute? Bethany's frames her face just perfectly. And Sebastian looks so much more grown with his hair cut short. So, that's all for now. I'm still knitting the charity hats and probably will be for at least another week. Till next time!

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Very nice makeovers and congratulations on the consistent weight loss efforts!