I had a weigh-in today and 2 of my 4 holiday pounds are gone! Yay! That just leaves 2 more and then I'm back to tackling my non-holiday pounds. Here's hoping it's not terribly painful:)
Hi! Just saw your comment re:pets over at Tameka's. We did the same thing (wait, that it). Got the dog when everybody was old enough to be 1. Potty trained themselves and 2. Able to "get" rules for the dog...at some level. In my house, that meant waiting until the youngest was 6. Worked for us...
Cute kids, cute shoes, hurrah for weight loss (me too, me too ; )
Woo hoo! A few years ago I'd have scoffed at 2lbs, these days I know just how many angry, "damn I really want a/n{insert refined sugar, deep fried, carb filled yummerific goodness} right this minute" moments one must fight to lose 2 pounds. Keep up the good work.
On pets, they're really more for my own company/entertainment/amusement than the kids-growing up an only child-some of my best times were shared with fur kids, and these days with all of the hormones and hijinks they keep me sane.
Pets- ours are so for me- right down to the least little hamster. My mother got kinda indignant one day- "I swear- you like those goats better than you like most people!" Well, yea...
Congratulations! I've just joined SparkPeople, to work on many holidays' worth of pounds. I'll follow your success stories for inspiration! (VeryBadDogs)
4 comments:
Hi! Just saw your comment re:pets over at Tameka's. We did the same thing (wait, that it). Got the dog when everybody was old enough to be 1. Potty trained themselves and 2. Able to "get" rules for the dog...at some level. In my house, that meant waiting until the youngest was 6. Worked for us...
Cute kids, cute shoes, hurrah for weight loss (me too, me too ; )
Woo hoo! A few years ago I'd have scoffed at 2lbs, these days I know just how many angry, "damn I really want a/n{insert refined sugar, deep fried, carb filled yummerific goodness} right this minute" moments one must fight to lose 2 pounds. Keep up the good work.
On pets, they're really more for my own company/entertainment/amusement than the kids-growing up an only child-some of my best times were shared with fur kids, and these days with all of the hormones and hijinks they keep me sane.
Woohoo! The rest will be gone before you know it!
Pets- ours are so for me- right down to the least little hamster. My mother got kinda indignant one day- "I swear- you like those goats better than you like most people!" Well, yea...
Congratulations! I've just joined SparkPeople, to work on many holidays' worth of pounds. I'll follow your success stories for inspiration! (VeryBadDogs)
Post a Comment