Muno (he's tall and friendly)
Foofa (she's pink and happy)
Brobee (the little green one)
Toodee (she likes to have fun)
Plex (a magic robot)
Anyhoo, on the show there are all kinds of random kids dancing and they all wear shirts with the different characters on them. Here's one of the kids with a Muno shirt on:

I decided to make Dorian a Muno shirt to cheer him up. I picked Muno because I had that color in scrap fabric (read: old shirts) and he was the easiest. He totally loves it!! He's worn it every day since Tuesday (yes, I've washed it every day) and he'll look down occasionally and say "yo ga ga ga". That's how he says Yo Gabba Gabba. And he calls Muno "Nuno". It's pretty cute.
So, trying to catch a good picture of an almost 2 year old is really difficult. Even though he's been sick and not eating enough to keep a grasshopper alive (I think the antibiotics are upsetting his tummy), he's still got more energy than I could ever dream of having. Here are my efforts to take a picture of him in his new shirt.
First, I sit him on our couch and he's all "yeah, look at this shirt-you wish you could have it, don't you?".

But, he kept getting down so I decided to try and sit him on his Spiderman mini couch. He's thinking "you know I'm not going to give you a good picture, right?".

Now he's getting to the "geez hurry up, woman!" stage.

Here, you can see the moment that he started plotting his escape. It totally looks like he's about to say "Oh no you didn't!". Haha! P.S. All that stuff on the front of his shirt is drool.

Aaaaaand, he's OFF!!!!

I clothesline him and try to force him back onto the little couch.

He gets past me so I pretend to be asleep in the hopes that he'll come close enough for me to snap a picture. Instead, he decides to pretend that he's sleeping too. I started laughing which made him laugh.

He quickly "wakes up" and tries to take off while I'm still laying on the floor.

I tackle him again and he cracks up.

I manhandle him back onto the couch, which he's obviously not thrilled about. As a matter of fact, you can tell that he's gearing up to take off again.

He gets up, turns around really fast, and slams his head into the door frame.

I believe his exact words were "Owwwww, haid" (that's how he says head). Photo shoot over. But, hopefully you enjoyed the show and can see his shirt at least a little. Since he likes it so much, I have plans to make him a few more as soon as I get a chance. Probably one with Brobee and one with Plex. Till next time!

1 comment:
That is such a cute age- loved every last one of those shots! (and I've seen my fair share of Yo Gabba Gabba- thank goodness its not the Teletubbies anymore)
Post a Comment