
Yummy. S'mores fondue. That cute little fondue pot was one of our Christmas gifts from Justin's parents.

The kids definitely enjoyed our snack, as you can see:

They both have some serious orange soda mustaches. I photoshopped Bethany's out in the picture below, cause she was embarrassed (heehee):

We also had sparkling grape juice. We were going to play Clue (another Christmas gift), but Sebastian spilled orange juice on the directions on the trip back from MS and the pages got all stuck together and ripped and we couldn't read them. We couldn't find the directions online either, so we had to skip that for the time being.
Speaking of MS, we had an amazing trip. We had so much fun seeing everybody. It was really hectic, but worth it. The kids had such a great time seeing all their little cousins again. It's been too long since we last saw everyone. Hopefully there won't be so much time between now and our next visit. It was really hard to leave. Me and Bethany cried, while Justin and Sebastian looked uncomfortable and Dorian flipped out because of my Aunt Lynn's dogs for the umpteenth time. I don't know why, but he was very inconsistent with his fear of them. Sometimes he was scared and sometimes he wasn't. When he was scared, he screamed bloody murder. When he wasn't, he just ignored them. Sometimes he was in between and he'd just wave both hands really fast and go "hey, hey, heyyy" as if to tell them to back off in a very nervous fashion. It was pretty funny. Anyway, as of tomorrow, I'll be back on the weight loss track and hopefully I'll have some exciting news in that arena sometime soon. I should also have some crafty stuff to show pretty soon. Till next time:)

1 comment:
I was just thinking about you in the shower, but not in an x-rated way. Happy to hear things are going swell-the kids look great considering they were probably sugar psychotic at the end of it all! ;)
Happy new year, I hope 2009 is a great year for you and your family.
Looking forward to hearing all about your weight loss success!
Post a Comment