He was just going to throw them out, but I didn't have the heart to let him. I know it probably sounds silly, but I just keep thinking that these are somebody's memories, ya know? Plus, it looks like she's around my age and I look at these pictures and some of the stuff looks so familiar. Some things were universal in the late 70s/early 80s. Dark wood paneling, ugly linoleum flooring, shoddy ass Halloween costumes, those shorts with the split on the side of the leg and the white stripe up the side... So, while I might sound like a sentimental spaz, I really can't stand the thought of throwing these pictures away.
Alright, so, here's where the "help me out, you guys" comes in. What should I do with them? Here are pictures of the back of them too.
Thanks for any suggestions you might offer!!!

2 comments:
They're super cute! A mixed media artists dream come true. I'd happily take the little girl with the mischievous grin against the wood paneling off your hands! :)
I say keep them! stick them in an album as a conversation starter-or do only Joe and I do weird sh!t like that?
Put a few up on the bulletin board at work? Maybe someone will know someone who might know someone...
Post a Comment