When I saw The Neverending Story for the first time, Barret Oliver's portrayal of Bastian struck such a chord with me that at the tender age of 7, I vowed to name my future son after his character, Bastian. Ha!!! And I totally did it! Although anyone who knows me well knows that I have a strong aversion to shortened versions of names being given as full names, so I went with the full version of Sebastian rather than Bastian. Either way, Barret Oliver holds a special place in the heart of this 80s child.
Anyway, I also truly loved another of Barret Oliver's movies--D.A.R.Y.L. Alright, people. Tell me you don't get a tear in your eye when you watch this. I know for a fact that Phoebe, Penny, and Esther will get it. Kathy, I don't know if you loved ol' Barret like I did:)
No comments:
Post a Comment