Thursday, February 12, 2009
The blahs...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just haven't been in a blogging mood. I've been feeling all out of sorts and in a funk for the last couple weeks. On a good note, I weighed today and I lost the remaining 2 of my holiday pounds plus one more. Anyway, I can't promise I'll post again anytime soon. I've just got the blahs lately. So, I'm alive, I'm ok, I'm still working on my weight loss. Just wanted to let you guys know:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wondered where you'd been. I'm sorry about the blahs-you know the blahs and I go way back. Well, if you wanna chat-give me a ring/drop a line and I'll be here when you return from the den of doom! (hugs)
I'll do some wishing the blahs away for you. Way to go on those last pounds.
Post a Comment