Thursday, March 26, 2009

Huh? That's gotta be wrong...

Ok, so today was weigh in day. I'm telling you guys one thing. It's highly likely that none of you can ever grasp the amount of fear-driven anxiety that grips my mind in that last moment before the numbers pop up on the scale every two weeks. It's pretty insane. My chest is tight, my skin feels cold and prickly, I'm holding my breath... It's basically like every cell in my body coalesces in the hope that I have lost SOMETHING. I'm sure that's not normal or healthy, but there you go. At least I'm aware that I'm not necessarily normal or healthy. Anyway, today was weigh in day so it was the same old thing. So I stepped on the scale and my immediate feeling was confusion. Then disbelief. So of course I stepped off the scale and back on. And then again. And then again. And about 7 more times. But, nope. It was right. I have lost 6 POUNDS in the last 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell???? I have no idea!!!! I haven't lost more than a pound a week for months now. Whatever it is, I need to figure it out and keep doing that thing. Cause damn! That's exciting as all get out!!!!! Yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So, in case you guys haven't been keeping count, that puts me at 36 lbs lost. Awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!! So proud of you!!