Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big Guts

Ok, I don't weigh again until Thursday, but this is interesting. I decided that when I hit the 50 lb mark, I'm going to order one of those pairs of jeans that you can design yourself that are made specifically to your measurements. I mean, yeah, they're expensive, but damn, 50 lbs???? I'll deserve it. Anyhoo, I was filling out the form for kicks just to see what my jeans would look like. I had to measure my waist across my belly button for the form. I compared that to the spreadsheet I made at the beginning of this hellish journey (yes I made a spreadsheet) and WOW!!! I've lost 5 1/2 inches in JUST MY WAIST. That's pretty freaking awesome. I haven't been measuring at all because, frankly, weighing is scary enough and I can only take so many soul-crushing disappointments if it ends up that I've lost nothing on my bi-weekly weigh in. So that's the first time I've done any comparing to my original measurements. I didn't check any of my other measurements because the kids are home on Spring Break and they just don't need to see that. So, that's all! More to come later in the week!

2 comments:

Christie said...

That's totally awesome! And you deserve a new pair of jeans that will fit your fab new figure.

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is so fantastic! At this rate, you'll be too small for your new jeans in no time...

(enjoy spring break- how's your sanity?)