I'm just saying that because the last post was really heavy. This is a total fluff post. Dorian got a haircut!! He's had the crazy old man flyaway hair forever, but we finally got it cut! Check him out!
So cute, right? Excuse his messy shirt. He was eating an orange.
And here he is saying "cheeeese" in a completely charming manner.
So, that's all. Just wanted to post the cuteness of Dorian. Crafty stuff later in the week:)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's the very funnest age (and yes, funnest can be a word if I say its a word). And do I spy a Yo Gabba Gabba shirt on his cute little self?
1 comment:
That's the very funnest age (and yes, funnest can be a word if I say its a word). And do I spy a Yo Gabba Gabba shirt on his cute little self?
Post a Comment