Friday, November 21, 2008
Lame
So, I had a weigh in this week. I have lost ZERO pounds since my last weigh in. What's up with that nonsense? I really think that it's because I just finished up with my monthlies (heh heh, that's such an old person thing to say) the day prior to my weigh in. We'll see what's what in 2 weeks, I suppose. In other news, I've moved down a size in shirts!!! Ok, fine, I went from an XL to just L. But still. I'm starting to feel like when people see me, maybe, just maybe, they don't react like on that part in The Princess Bride when Wesley is talking about mutilating Humperdinck and says how people will look at him and say "Dear God, what is that thing??!!". We went out for Justin's birthday (it was on the 18th) yesterday and I actually wore nice clothes and brushed AND blow-dried my hair and wore makeup and jewelry and everything. It was a banner day, let me tell you. Sorry I haven't been much in contact lately. It's been a tense couple of weeks in the Hribar household. Justin was having some issues at work and we were really worried he was going to join the ranks of the unemployed very soon, but we appear to have dodged that bullet. On the crafty front, I'm knitting several things currently. I'm working on the second of Justin's pair of socks. I'm also working on a couple of baby hats for my cousin Blake. His wife is due in December so I'm trying to get those finished up real quick-like. What else? Oh, I'm working on some Christmas knitting, which requires me to stay mum about any further details, lest I ruin the surprise for some lucky person. Sorry I have nothing snazzy, like pictures or videos or what have you. I'll take some pictures of some finished knitting soon and get them up here. Till next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment