Best Obama impersonator...EVER!! "To put it plainly, uhh, I'm the business." Hahahaha!!!
And a really beautiful montage of photos set to the strains of "I Know Where I've Been", sung by Queen Latifah in the motion picture, "Hairspray".
Edited to clarify something. This montage wasn't made by me. It was made by one of my ravelry friends. Just wanted to be clear on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hahah, that guy is hysterical. And, the photo montage is great; nice work, ravelry friend ;)
Whoa, that montage made me boohoo! I know he is going to bring such change to this country and I fear for him because of it. All the great men before him have been stopped short by tragedy. I guess no good deed goes unpunished. I hope our nation has progressed enough to allow ourselves the opportunity to be led by this great man into a long, bright future.
Thank you so much for sharing those. The first was so funny, the 2nd so emotional. I have the same fear Phoebe has- but it just has to be better this time.
Post a Comment